I have spent the last 5 years trying to find a way to stay at home with my daughter and still make a substantial income. I tried selling Avon a few times because I love the products, but it never seemed to work out. When I discovered Younique, I was a little skeptical. But, I finally decided to take the plunge and join Younique.
A couple of years ago, a friend of mine from high school started selling Younique and she seemed to really excel at it and enjoy it. She quit her job and stayed home with her little ones while doing something she loved. That’s what got my attention to start with. But, it was $100 to get the starter kit. I didn’t have the faith in myself at the time to spend that, and take a chance.
Fast forward to today; I have been to a ton of Younique virtual parties, hosted my own, and asked my friend a million questions and have done a ton of research. I even own enough Younique products that I did my entire wedding makeup myself last month and couldn’t be happier. (That’s right- I’m a newlywed now!).
One big reason I finally decided to join now is that I am currently 7 months pregnant and working 56 hours per week. It’s killing me! It reminds me every day how I’ve dreamt of having my own business. I know I won’t be able to work these kind of hours soon or with a newborn.
If you have followed my blog, you know I have tried to sell Avon and decided it wasn’t for me. I even wrote an entire post to show you why I didn’t think it was worth it. Avon and Younique are both considered multi-level marketing businesses but Younique is so much better. It’s a modern day Avon!
Here is what I love about selling Younique:
- No catalogs: it’s not necessary to buy a new catalog every two weeks and hand them all out. You do have the option to buy catalogs to give to customers who would rather physically flip through a book than browse a web page.
- Virtual parties on Facebook: Everything can be done on Facebook. I am a lot more social of a person online than I am in person. So, it makes it much more suitable for me to succeed.
- Easier to recruit new presenters: Younique hasn’t been around for decades and the market isn’t saturated with presenters like Avon or Mary Kay. Since direct sales business focus a lot on recruiting people to train and sell, you will have an easier time recruiting when it is something new an exciting. The big money is always in leadership.
- The products: I absolutely love the products and how they make me look and feel.
- The sisterhood: Every woman I have met through Younique is the most loving, passionate, and truly helpful person you will ever know. It is a sisterhood of people who just want to lift you up and help you succeed. There is nothing better than being surrounded by people like that. My leadership truly is interested in helping me learn and grow my business.
- Easy minimums: The minimum amount you have to sell to remain a presenter is not unattainable. The requirement is $125 every rolling 3 month period. That’s like selling 1-2 mascaras per month, and they practically sell themselves.
- An awesome presenter’s kit: The $99 you pay to start selling Younique gets you this amazing kit that is actually worth over $200.
It comes with all of this:
- 1 Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
- 1 Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette (palette will vary)
- Angled Shadow / Sponge Brush
- Beachfront Self-Tanning Body Lotion
- Splurge Cream Shadow in Elegant
- Cream Shadow Brush
- Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths
- Skin Care Sampler
- Foundation Sampler
- Bronzer Sampler
- Pigment Sampler
- Blush Sampler
- Lip Gloss Sampler (Set of 10)
- Lip Stain Sampler (Set of 7)
- Shade Stick
- White Charm
- Black Oval Presenter Case
- Presenter Guide
How Much do you Make Selling Younique?
Of course, one of the biggest reasons to join a sales company of any kind is to make money. So here is where we get real. Younique has a tiered earnings chart that may be a little difficult to figure out at first. But, I’m here to help with that.
As you can see from the charts above, it looks a little confusing. The best explanation I have found for the Younique pay structure is the video below. Check it out!
This is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to explaining why Younique is so amazing. Please feel free to comment below with any questions you might have or you can just email me at meganrsisko[at]gmail.com.
You can also: